number_of_interactions(G, u=None, v=None, t=None)¶
Return the number of edges between two nodes at time t.
- G (a dynetx graph object) –
- u (node, optional (default=all edges)) –
- v (node, optional (default=all edges)) –
- t (snapshot id (default=None)) – If None will be returned the number of edges on the flattened graph.
- u and v are specified, return the number of edges between u and v. (If) –
- return the total number of all edges. (Otherwise) –
nedges – The number of edges in the graph. If nodes u and v are specified return the number of edges between those nodes.
>>> import dynetx as dn >>> G = dn.DynGraph() >>> G.add_path([0,1,2,3], t=0) >>> dn.number_of_interactions(G, t=0)